customweb offers you the unique opportunity to work at a successful start-up surrounded by an international and agile work environment. The customweb GmbH develops software components for payment processing in E-Commerce (virtual payment terminals for online shops). Our customers and partners include internationally active companies and financial institutions in the FINTECH and payment space such as PostFinance, Swisscom, Barclaycard, MasterCard, SIX Payment Services, UNICEF, Panini, VITRA, Solis or FORD.
As a member of the support team you represent the company and therefore are in direct contact with our customers. You will be in charge of our international clientele which requires you to be fluent in French and English. In addition to consulting you are the first contact person for customers experiencing technical problems or have sales queries.
You will be part of a young and innovative team with global presence and will be involved in exciting new projects regarding E-Commerce.
- First customer contact in case of sales or support questions
- 1st and 2nd level support
- Hotline support (by phone and via e-mail)
- Recording, monitoring and handling of support cases in the ticketing system
- Assisting in the implementation of new processes and products
- Monitoring and involvement in customer projects and escalation
- You are the first contact for our Swiss and international customers which requires excellent French and English skills.
- You are flexible, have high technical affinity and analytical skills and aren't afraid of a challenge. (Background in informatics of advantage).
- You stand out due to your high level of commitment and your result-oriented work ethic.
- Good communication skills and flexibility in an exciting and changing environment in French and English
What you can expect from us
- We offer a modern and secure work environment located in Winterthur with the possibility of a promotion
- You are part of an agile, young team and shape our products with your ideas.
- You co-design products in an E-Commerce start-up and work side by side with leading companies from the financial industry at international projects.
- As an innovative start-up we offer flexible structures and a flat hierarchy
- Teamplay with motivated colleagues and many personal development opportunities.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to your application (CV) which you can submit electronically to [email protected] and we will gladly discuss this exciting opportunity with you in person.
For this job only direct applications will be considered.
customweb GmbH | General-Guisan-Strasse 47 | CH – 8400 Winterthur | Tel: +41 44 533 15 70 | Email: [email protected]