The latest Sage Pay protocol version includes new functions for the Sage Pay integration. All sellXed payment module are based on V3 since the initial release
Don't forget: Update your Sage Pay module to v3.0 before July 31st. In case you are already processing payments with a sellXed plugin, there is nothing you have to do. We are based on V3 since day 1.
What is new in v3.0?
- The new version of the protocol includes local European payment methods (such as Giropay, Sofort, Direct Debit etc.) to make the European market more accessible.
- In addition, the transaction management has been improved. From now on, declined transactions will be accompanied by a code from the acquiring bank which contains information on why the transaction was not successful. The Refund Security Key allows you to void refunds automatically. Additional fields relating to basket contents and fraud screening can now be added in XML format. All basket data are accessible through the Reporting API and MySagePay.
- MySagePay allows you to transfer transaction costs to the customer by adding a sucharge for selected payment methods.
- Improvements regarding the Fraud Screening have been made: You will now receive a more accurate 3DSecure Status result by allowing ‘AttemptOnly’ to appear when 3DSecure is attempted but not completed. Furthermore, the Fraud Screening response is now sent back in real time and will show either Accept, Deny, Notchecked or Challenge. This feature is available for customers using Bespoke ReD fraud screening services.
- The Token System has been updated: Shoppers now have the option of storing their card details to their account during their first purchase. Single click purchases for repeat customers will become much simpler and quicker to set up.
For more information visit: http://www.sagepay.co.uk/support/find-integration-document/migrate-to-v3