The module presents itself with several additional features not available for WooCommerce and Sage Pay until now:
- Sage Pay Server Integration (via InFrame & Server)
- Sage Pay Direct Integration
- Token Integration - the clever and safe way to save payment information for future purchases
- WooCommerce Automatic Subscriptions Integration
- Transaction Management (Capturing, Cancellation) directly within the shop
- Supports Sage Pay Server Protocol 3
- Labelling of payment methods based on specific definable fraud-rules
WooCommerce Automatic Supscription Integration
This WooCommerce Sage Pay Extension is the first extension in Europe that is fully compatible with the WooCommerce Subscription Module for automatic payments. This means that payments are automatically debited from the customers stored card after expiry of the subscription period. It is a fully automated process! The running subscriptions can be edited over the administration interface of WooCommerce Subscriptions.
Server Integration (via PaymentPage)
The customer is redirected to the Payment Page of Sage Pay in order to enter his payment data. The payment processing occurs on the site of Sage Pay and is completely PCI-compliant.
Server Integration (via inFrame)
The inFrame Integration is a re-development of the Server Integration. Technically, the inFrame alternative corresponds to the Server Integration via Payment Page. However, here the callback occurs within a frame in your shop.
Besides the "Hosted Payment Pages" via Server Integration, we have also integrated Sage Pay Direct. In this case a direct connection between the merchant shop and the PSP is created which allows the processing of payments directly within the shop. Through this, payments can be integrated seamlessly into your shop as the payment information is entered directly - without being redirected. As it is a "self-hosted payment page" further requirements concerning PCI-standards are relevant. The usage of the Direct Integration therefore requires an additional PCI-certification. Further information on this topic can be found under: http://www.sagepay.com/guide-to-trading-online/pci-dss-compliance
An Alias Manager (Token System in Sage Pay's definition) have been integrated into the Server Integration as well as the Direct Integration. The Alias Manager (Token-System) is a secure and clever way of retrieving already used credit card data at any time, without actually saving it. Customers can therefore access their credit card data for repeated purchases. The saving of the data occurs with Sage Pay.
We have also invested much time in the user-experience of transaction management. From now on all relevant information concerning transactions can be viewed immediately within the order. You can find information on previous transactions as well as a history of carried out refunds or captures. In the transaction tab you can edit transactions for further processing steps. The payment processing happens directly within the administration interface of the shop. You have the following possibilities:
- Capturing: Authorised but not yet captured payments can be captured via the WooCommerce admin and debited from the customer
- Cancellation: Authorised payments can be cancelled with a simple click. You can cancel partial amounts or the entire authorised amount
- Refund: Refunds can be carried out from the shop-system. The module is fully integrated into the refund-process introduced in WooCommerce 1.5. Partial refunds as well as entire refunds are both possible
The Sage Pay WooCommerce Module offers a broad choice of fraud-rules which can be configured individually for each payment method. Through this you can define, based on your chosen criteria, which transactions should be labelled specifically. This allows you to fully profit from the fraud-instruments provided by Sage Pay.
See the changes for yourself! We have set up a demo-environment of the administration and shop interface for you to be convinced.
- Front-end: https://demo.sellxed.com/woocommerce_2/
For a demonstration of the shop administration functionalities please get in contact with us directly.
For new customers the module can be purchased in our shop for 200.- CHF (excl. VAT) under http://www.customweb.com/shop/en/wordpress-woocommerce-sagepay-zahlungs-extension.html
Für Fragen zum Modul, zur Installation oder Anderem, kontaktieren Sie uns.