What's the alias manager
The alias manager allows you to store customer credit card data in the pci-secure enviroment of your PSP. The alias manager means more convenience for your customer, because he does not need to enter his credit card data again for the following purchases.
This is how it looks.
At the first order, the customer is asked whether he wants to store the credit card information at the PSP:
The second time he purchases at your store the payment information is already filled in:
In order to use this feature you have to make sure that the alias manager option is activated in your account.
Where to get the extensions?
As long as you do have a valid support contract the upgrade is provided to you for free.
See the acutal list of modules where the alias feature has been added:
- xt:commerce Ogone Credit Card Module
- Gambio GX Ogone Credit Card Module
- xtc:Modified Ogone Credit Card Module
- xt:commerce PostFinance Credit Card Module
- Gambio GX PostFinance Credit Card Module
- xtc:Modified PostFinance Credit Card Module
- xt:commerce Barclaycard Credit Card Module
- Gambio GX Barclaycard Credit Card Module
- xtc:Modified Barclaycard Credit Card Module
In case you have questions, feel free to contact us anytime.