Your greatest advantages
Here is an overview over the most interesting novelties. They will be explained in more detail further below.
- The module supports the Server Integration, Server Integration &inFrame Integration as well as the Direct Integration.
- The module supports all payment methods from SagePay
- Protocol 3 supports national payment methods
- Alias Manager Support - Payment information can be saved safely and clever and, above all, completely PCI-compliant.
- Fully mobile-compatible
- Multishop-Fähigkeit. Sie können mehrere Shops mit einer PSPID betreiben.
- With the transaction manager payments can be captured, cancelled or refunded directly from the shop-backend. You no longer have to log into your Sage Pay account.
- Profit from our free of charge support by phone or mail. No hidden integration costs.
- The purchased license has no time-limit: no further costs arise from our part.
- We guarantee the functionality of the module - otherwise you will be refunded.
Server Integration (via PaymentPage)
The customer is redirected to the Payment Page of Sage Pay in order to enter his payment data. The payment processing occurs on the site of Sage Pay and is completely PCI-compliant.
Server Integration (via inFrame)
The inFrame Integration is a re-development of the Server Integration. Technically, the inFrame alternative corresponds to the Server Integration via Payment Page. However, here the callback occurs within a frame in your shop.
Besides the "Hosted Payment Pages" via Server Integration, we have also integrated Sage Pay Direct. In this case a direct connection between the merchant shop and the PSP is created which allows the processing of payments directly within the shop. Through this, payments can be integrated seamlessly into your shop as the payment information is entered directly - without being redirected. As it is a "self-hosted payment page" further requirements concerning PCI-standards are relevant. The usage of the Direct Integration therefore requires an additional PCI-certification. Further information on this topic can be found under: http://www.sagepay.com/guide-to-trading-online/pci-dss-compliance
An Alias Manager (Token System in Sage Pay's definition) have been integrated into the Server Integration as well as the Direct Integration. The Alias Manager (Token-System) is a secure and clever way of retrieving already used credit card data at any time, without actually saving it. Customers can therefore access their credit card data for repeated purchases. The saving of the data occurs with Sage Pay.
This is what the Direct Integration with Token looks like:
We have also invested much time in the user-experience of transaction management. From now on all relevant information concerning transactions can be viewed immediately within the order. You can find information on previous transactions as well as a history of carried out refunds or captures. In the transaction tab you can edit transactions for further processing steps. The payment processing happens directly within the administration interface of the shop. You have the following possibilities:
- Capturing: Authorised but not yet captured payments can be captured via the Magento admin and debited from the customer
- Cancellation: Authorised payments can be cancelled with a simple click. You can cancel partial amounts or the entire authorised amount
- Refund: Refunds can be carried out from the shop-system
The Sage Pay Magento Module offers a broad choice of fraud-rules which can be configured individually for each payment method. Through this you can define, based on your chosen criteria, which transactions should be labelled specifically. This allows you to fully profit from the fraud-instruments provided by Sage Pay.
See the changes for yourself! We have set up a demo-environment of the administration and shop interface for you to be convinced.
- Back-end: https://demo.sellxed.com/magento/SagePay/admin
- Front-end: https://demo.sellxed.com/magento/SagePay/
- User: [email protected]
- Password: test1234
For new customers the module can be purchased in our shop for 200.- CHF (excl. VAT) underhttp://www.customweb.com/shop/en/magento-sage-pay-zahlungs-extension.html
In case of questions concerning the module, the installation or other, please contact us.